At J. Christopher Wines we strive to create a personal and unique experience for our guests. We are always happy to welcome you for a tasting in our barrel caves and invite you to experience our distinctive wines and stunning winery and vineyard on Chehalem Mountain. Tasting experiences are open to the public by advance appointment only, with private tastings offered daily between 11am and 4pm. Please
contact us for availability, and we look forward to hosting you.
DIRECTIONS TO THE WINERY
The winery is located at 17150 NE Hillside Dr. outside the town of Newberg, approximately 27 miles from downtown Portland.
IMPORTANT! Here is our recommended route from Portland*
• From Portland, take 1-5 South to Exit 294 onto Hwy 99W (Tigard/Newberg).
• Take Hwy 99W until Newberg. As you enter Newberg, turn right on Springbrook Rd.
• Follow Springbrook Rd. north, and continue past the Allison Inn where it merges into Mountainview Dr.
• Continue on Mountainview Dr. and turn right on Aspen Rd.
• Turn left at Bell Rd., which eventually turns into North Valley Rd.
• Continue on North Valley Rd. to NE Hillside Dr.
• Turn right at Hillside Dr. We are one mile up the road on the right.
*Google Maps & GPS directions may be LESS DIRECT than the above. We recommend avoiding any route from the north along Hwy 219.